Why skin ages
Aging is a natural process. Skin, tone and texture can diminish. Skin loses moisture, lines appear, deepen and even sag. Natural substances such as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, that provide the skin with structure and volume, decrease with age. This, combined with sun exposure, smoking and age can contribute to how our skin ages.
Process and Results
By injecting the targeted areas with a smooth injectable gel that is made from a natural complex sugar called Hyaluronic Acid, the sagging skin and folds can be significantly reduced, the volume replaced and the face looks rejuvenated naturally. Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally within the tissues of living cells. Hyaluronic Acid assists in skin hydration by attracting and holding onto water. It also combines with elastin and collagen.
The results should last, depending on the site injected, for at least 9 months and even up to 1-2 years.
Results are instantaneous and can be quite dramatic.
• Marionette lines, sagging lines from mouth to chin.
• Lip enhancement.
• Periorial lines,fine lines around the mouth.
• Nasolabial lines, smile lines, nose to the corners of the mouth.
• Cheeks, enhancement , definition and crowsfeet.
• Eyebrow lifting.
• Facial scars and irregularities.
• Deep frown lines.
• Facial contouring, cheeks and hollows.